Friday, December 28, 2012

TBR Challenge 2012

In January of 2012, I accepted the TBR challenge.  The challenge was simple enough - read books only from your TBR (To Be Read) list that you did not purchase in 2012.  Here's all the info on the challenge.  I went for the "A Sweet Kiss" level, which meant I had to read 21-30 books from my TBR list.  Did I finish?

My TBR list in January contained exactly 267 ebooks on it.  The list now contains only 147 ebooks.  Here are some of the highlights from that list...

Death Whispers Book 1
Donor
Always the Baker, Never the Bride
A Short Walk on a Cold Night with a Dead Friend
The Pastor's Wife
The Paradise War Book One
The Murder at the Vicarage
Mozart's Blood
Mossy Creek
Millie's Fling
Maid for Me
Demon Girl (The Rae Wilder Novels)
Bake Sale Murder
Beasts and BFFs (13 to Life)
Blade Silver: Color Me Scared
Cat Calls (short story)
Chosen: Vol. 1
Countdown: A Joe Ledger Short
Darkness Under the Sun (Novella)
Don't Die, Dragonfly
Down the Memory Hole
Dragonfly in Amber
Echo in the Bone
Ex-Boyfriend's Handbook

There are of course many many more.  I read so many books I didn't even write reviews for all of them.  I didn't exactly follow all of the directions of the challenge - I didn't post reviews, I didn't send emails to the hosts, I didn't enter into the mini-contests... BUT I did read a ton of books on my TBR list.  So... CHALLENGE BEAT!  Happy Reading!

No comments: